Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City and places often off-limits to the general public. On our hikes, you can gain orienteering skills, explore our city’s rich history, or just take an hour to unplug from the world.
This hike takes you through scenic Prospect Park highlighting the park's many waterfalls along the way.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone's safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick