What's in our water? Investigate water chemistry and identify macro invertebrates in and around the upper watercourse
- Discovery Pack, 11 am–4 pm: The Prospect Park Alliance invites you to get inspired by nature with our new Discovery Packs, a ready-to-go kits filled with nature activities for families.
- Woodland Water Walk, 12–1 pm: Join Alliance naturalists for a guided nature walk following the upper section of Prospect Park’s watercourse and explore the unique ecosystem of the Ravine.
- Junior Naturalists, 1–2 pm: Discover what creatures live in Prospect Park’s water bodies and the chemistry that influences their development in this citizen science program.
- Nature’s Helpers, 2–3 pm: Let’s lend a helping hand to make our park a better place. Learn how mulch helps trees, spread wood chips or protect the environment by removing damaging litter.
- Family Bird Watching, 3–4 pm: After learning how to use binoculars, join our naturalists to identify some of the 250 species of birds that call Prospect Park home.