Harvest Festival – An Event for Children with ASD
Join Prospect Park Alliance at Lefferts Historic House for an exclusive event for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The museum will open an hour early and you and your family can come celebrate this year’s harvest. Harvest, cook, and eat potatoes that were planted in our garden back in May. Have a fun day of interactive learning experiences with sensory-based exhibits and activities! This special event includes the following modifications:
- Attendance limited: Registration required to attend
- Extra sensory-based activities to provide fun for a wide range of preferences
- Downloadable Pre-Trip Social Story™
- You can bring a picnic to enjoy in our yard!
- A comfortable, protected and accepting environment