It’s My Park Mondays
Get involved in a park clean-up effort! Join Prospect Park Alliance for It’s My Park Mondays, a series of community volunteer events where you can help keep the park clean, green and vibrant. Equipped with trash grabbers, gloves and garbage bags, volunteers fan out in the park to help Prospect Park Alliance, the non-profit that sustains the park, clean up after busy summer weekends.
There are several slots available each session at multiple locations around the park. Slots are available at 1 hour and 1 hour, 45 minute increments.
Check registration for locations and dates.
Community Groups are welcome to register for opportunities in July and August. Want to register a group? Please submit a Group Volunteer Inquiry Form.
Requirements and Guidelines:
- The minimum age to participate is 14 years old
- Individuals will be provided with all necessary tools
- Supervised children are welcome to participate
- Please do not come to the park if you are sick
- Please bring your own mask, water and refreshments