Prospect Park Soiree
Prospect Park Soiree is a magical celebration of Brooklyn’s Backyard. Gather with thousands of friends and neighbors in your most festive attire, prepare a delicious feast, bring your favorite bottle of wine, and dine and dance under the stars in one of Prospect Park’s most scenic locations, the Peninsula. Show off your creativity with a show-stopping topper—a fabulous hat or headpiece of your choosing—as well as table décor that celebrates the beautiful setting, and raise your glass in a toast to the Park’s 150th anniversary.
Tickets are $40; all proceeds benefit Prospect Park Alliance’s mission to sustain, restore and advance Prospect Park.
- Entertainment will include a DJ set.
- Guests bring their own food, drinks and table décor. Tables and chairs are provided.
- No hard liquor is allowed. Please bring only beer and wine.
- Tables can accommodate up to 10 guests. Groups smaller than 8 people are encouraged to share tables.
- You may buy up to 20 tickets per transaction.
- Tickets are limited and only sold online. No tickets will be available at the door
- Due to the presence of alcohol, this is a 21+ event.
- Prospect Park Soiree will take place, rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.