Prospect Park Yoga Location Change: On Thursday, August 1 Prospect Park Yoga will take place on the Long Meadow, North of Picnic House and East of the BBQ area. View the adjusted location on your map.
Join Bend + Bloom Yoga, Prospect Park Alliance and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital to celebrate summer with an hour-long, free yoga class every Thursday evening from June through August! Featuring Brooklyn's finest yoga teachers, Prospect Park Yoga gives attendees a chance to try free, outdoor group yoga classes in a low-pressure, beautiful environment. The series draws hundreds of Brooklynites each week to celebrate yoga and wellness in our treasured Prospect Park. Bring your own mat or towel, a bottle of water and friends. All levels welcome.
Please RSVP and sign the waiver prior to your first class at bendandbloom.com/rsvp.
Enter Prospect Park at Grand Army Plaza and meet in the Long Meadow.
- June 6: Julie Dohrman, Bend + Bloom Yoga
- June 13: Canceled due to rain
- June 20: Canceled due to rain
- June 27: Jyll Hubbard-Salk, Urban Asanas
- July 4: Happy 4th of July! No class tonight
- July 11: Canceled due to rain
- July 18: Justin Ifill, Shambhala Yoga & Dance Center
- July 25: Kate Reil, Bend + Bloom Yoga
- Aug 1: Giulia Pline, Kula Yoga
- Aug 8: Amy Quinn Suplina, Bend + Bloom Yoga
- Aug 15: Beau Dobrikov, Namastuy Healing Collective
- Aug 22: Emily Giovine, Bend + Bloom Yoga
- Aug 29: Stephanie Battle, Sacred Yoga and Bend + Bloom Yoga