Planning on taking walks in the park this winter? Reserve a Green + Go Kit! Prospect Park Alliance is loaning out kits, which include a trash grabber, garbage bags and gloves, for volunteers to use to help keep the park clean and green over the winter season. Volunteers can sign up for a time slot on Friday, January 8, to come to the Prospect Park Boathouse and pick up a kit. Drop-off dates will be announced in March.
Requirements and Guidelines:
- Volunteers must arrive at their scheduled pick up time to collect a kit.
- Volunteers will be given a few pairs of gloves, a grabber and trash bags.
- If your grabber breaks, please notify us to set up a time to exchange for a new one.
- Volunteers will be asked to track their hours via a log that can be handed in when they return their grabbers.
- Please follow COVID-19 safety protocols: All participants must wear a mask to pick up their kit. While collecting litter in the park, please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.