Pop-Up Audubon: Animal Clues
Join Prospect Park Alliance every Saturday and Sunday in May to learn about birds and other animals that make their home near water, and add to the “nest” we are weaving with natural materials.
- Discovery Pack, 11 am–4 pm: Get inspired by nature with our Discovery Packs, a ready-to-go kits filled with nature activities for families.
- Lakeside Nature Stroll, 12–1 pm: Join Alliance naturalists for a guided nature walk through the meandering paths of the Peninsula and search for signs of animal homes.
- Junior Naturalists, 1–2 pm: Help Alliance naturalists track migrating birds and invasive plants that impact where animals can make their homes in this citizen science program.
- Nature’s Helpers, 2–3 pm: Learn how to keep Prospect Park healthy by cleaning up the lakeshore, spreading mulch or removing invasive species. This program leaves promptly at 2 pm.
- Family Birdwatching, 3–4 pm: After learning how to use binoculars, join our naturalists to identify some of the 250 species of birds that call Prospect Park home.