Pop Up Audubon II: Changing Seasons
This year, the Prospect Park Alliance offers twice the Pop-Up fun with a second tent that explores the Park’s aquatic habitats. In October, explore how seasonal shifts affect the behavior of animals and influence plants in Prospect Park.
- Discovery Pack, 10 am–2 pm: The Prospect Park Alliance invites you to get inspired by nature with our new Discovery Packs, a ready-to-go kits filled with nature activities for families.
- Lullwater Excursion, 11–12 pm: Join Alliance naturalists for a guided nature walk exploring the unique ecosystems surrounding the Lullwater.
- Junior Naturalists, 12–1 pm: Investigate how changing seasons influence both aquatic life and the water chemistry of the Lullwater.
- Nature’s Helpers, 1–2 pm: Let’s lend a helping hand to make our park a better place. Learn how mulch helps trees, spread wood chips or protect the environment by removing damaging litter.
- Family Bird Watching, 2–3 pm: After learning how to use binoculars, join our naturalists to identify some of the 250 species of birds that call Prospect Park home.