Employee Advisory Group
The Prospect Park Employee Advisory Group brings together a diverse group of Prospect Park Alliance and NYC Parks staff to actively share ideas, suggestions and recommendations that meaningfully contribute to the quality of their work life and a positive employee experience across all areas of Prospect Park. The following staff are currently serving on the Employee Advisory Group: Kate Abrams, Mark Anthony, Maria Carrasco, Daniel Clay, Luis Garcia, Lucy Gardner, Jasmine Haynes, Milagros Kennebrew, Ira Machowsky, April Miller, Jonathan Patrizio Amy Peck, Paula Unger and Camilla Wilson.
Employee Advisory Group Goals + Focus:
- To serve as a sounding board and thought partner to the Human Resources team and senior leadership in the planning, shaping and implementation of all people, talent and culture initiatives at Prospect Park Alliance;
- To serve as a forum for discussing a range of HR and work-life issues that are important to employees, and developing plans and strategies to meaningfully address them. Group members will be expected to bring these issues to the attention of the group for resolution;
- To solicit ideas and feedback from employees on how to increase staff engagement that fosters positive employee experiences and builds awareness and support for these activities;
- To champion a work environment that fosters communication, collaboration and teamwork;
- To review the results of the annual Employee Engagement Survey detailing current levels of staff engagement relative to the prior year’s results and make recommendations for the coming year to address any concerns or trends.
Meetings of the Employee Advisory Group are held approximately once every 4-6 weeks; and staff will participate in the group for periods ranging from 12-18 months. New staff appointments to the group will be considered whenever there is a vacancy.
Employee Advisory Group Minutes + Charter: