Come in from the cold to the Lefferts Historic House to view our annual quilt show, and create your own colorful paper quilt to take home or add it to our community patchwork. Registration is required, RSVP today.
Join the Prospect Park Alliance and the Historic House Trust for an early opening of the Lefferts Historic House, an exclusive event for children with the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Have a fun day of interactive learning experiences with sensory-based exhibits and activities! This special event includes the following modifications:
- Attendance Limited: by invitations and RSVP only. Please Register.
- Light and Sound reduction to accommodate those with noise sensitivities.
- Extra sensory-based activities to provide fun for a wide range of preferences
- Downloadable Pre-Trip Social Story available on the Lefferts page
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in our yard
- A comfortable, protected and accepting environment