Join Prospect Park Alliance to discover why Prospect Park is an important place for many species of birds. Through fun games, experiments and citizen science projects, learn why warblers are so wonderful.
- Discovery Pack, 11 am–4 pm: The Prospect Park Alliance invites you to get inspired by nature with our new Discovery Packs, a ready-to-go kits filled with nature activities for families.
- Adventure Hike, 12–1 pm: Alliance naturalists will introduce you to the natural history of Prospect Park and the Park's hidden trails. Recommended for families with children 5 and older. This program leaves promptly at 12 pm.
- Nature on the Go!, 1–2 pm: Did you know 25 types of warblers stop at Prospect Park in May? Learn how to identify these cute and colorful birds on a bird walk. This program leaves promptly at 1 pm.
- Nature’s Helpers, 2– 3 pm: Learn how to keep Prospect Park healthy by picking up litter, spreading mulch or removing invasive species. This program leaves promptly at 2 pm.
- Family Birdwatching, 3–4 pm: After learning how to use binoculars, join our naturalists to identify some of the 250 species of birds that call Prospect Park home. This program leaves promptly at 3 pm.