Brooklyn’s Largest Menorah Lighting
The World’s Largest Menorah stands at a whopping 32 feet tall (the maximum allowed by Jewish law), and has been towering over Grand Army Plaza since 1985.
Join Chabad of Park Slope every night, where the menorah lighting celebration is accompanied by live music and hot latkes for all. Special gifts are distributed to every child, making this a family celebration and a must on everyone’s calendar.
Menorah Lighting Schedule
- 1st Night of Chanukah, Sunday, December 2 LIVE KICKOFF CONCERT begins at 4:30 pm
- 2nd Night of Chanukah, Monday, December 3 at 6:00 pm
- 3rd Night Of Chanukah, Tuesday, December 4 at 6:00 pm
- 4th Night Of Chanukah, Wednesday, December 5 at 6:00 pm
- 5th Night Of Chanukah, Thursday, December 6 at 6:00 pm
- 6th Night Of Chanukah, Friday, December 7, at 3:30 pm
- 7th Night Of Chanukah, Saturday, December 8 at 7:00 pm
- 8th Night Of Chanukah, Sunday, December 9 at 5:30pm