Pop-Up Audubon II: Climate Clues
This year, Prospect Park Alliance offers twice the Pop-Up fun with a second tent that explores the Park’s aquatic habitats. In September, explore how climate change and environmental impacts affect the Park’s ecosystems. Sponsored by Con Edison.
- Discovery Pack, 10 am–2 pm: Prospect Park Alliance invites you to get inspired by nature with our Discovery Packs, a ready-to-go kits filled with nature activities for families.
- Nethermead & Ravine Ramble: 11 am–12 pm: Join Alliance naturalists for a guided nature walk following the midsection of Prospect Park’s watercourse and explore the unique ecosystems of the Ravine and Nethermead.
- Junior Naturalists, 12–1 pm: Investigate how climate change and other human impacts have altered ecosystems in Prospect Park in this citizen science program.
- Nature’s Helpers, 1–2 pm: Let’s lend a helping hand to make our park a better place. Learn how mulch helps trees, spread wood chips or protect the environment by removing damaging litter.
- Family Bird Watching, 2–3 pm: After learning how to use binoculars, join our naturalists to identify some of the 250 species of birds that call Prospect Park home.