Smorgasburg Returns for 2022 Season
March 21, 2022
Everyone’s favorite outdoor food market is back in Prospect Park! Kicking off the season on April 3, Smorgasburg Prospect Park is back every Sunday through October on Breeze Hill .
This long-standing market, presented in partnership with Prospect Park Alliance, features more than 60,000 square feet of lawns and open space, a full bar, 50 food vendors, and crowds of hungry customers, ready to sample flavors from across the globe.
While many of last year’s favorite vendors are returning to Prospect Park, this year’s crop of vendors features exciting new additions:
- 2 Girls Cookshop: Jamaican-inspired tacos from mother/daughter duo Jataun & Shelly Flash (Brooklyn, NY)
- Birria LES: Tijuana-style tacos by a trio of childhood LES friends (Lower East Side, NYC)
- Black Rican Vegan: Puerto Rican-inspired vegan dishes by Lyana Blount (Bronx, NY)
- Frubae: Hawaiian-Taiwanese fusion frozen fruit treats by Perry Sherman (Long Island, NY)
- Kinoko: New Orleans-style plant-based sushi by Kelseay Reed (New Orleans, LA)
- Last Call Mixology: Fresh-pressed, small-batch cocktail mixers and mocktail bar by former La Esquina bartender Victor Castellanos (South Orange, NJ)
- Mama’s Cupboard: Thai-Vietnamese banh mi and pad thai by Tayaporn Snidyongs na Ayudhaya (New York, NY)
- Rolle Drinks: Fresh-pressed Jamaican ginger + coconut drinks by Omiel Novado Morgan (Brooklyn, NY)
- Smashed NYC: LES smash-burger hit by Mark Mendaros + Jamie Chester (Lower East Side, NYC)
- Sunday Coffee & Conscious Eatery: Plant-based seasonal plates by Christian Torres (Miami, FL)
- Sweet Reunion: Soulful dishes inspired by the Black American experience by Will Coleman and Terence Harvey (New York, NY)