Be A Park Champion
The trees, birds, wildlife and our community depend on Brooklyn’s Backyard—become a Park Champion today!
What would Brooklyn be without Prospect Park? This treasure is essential to the health and wellbeing of millions of community members, and is home to Brooklyn’s only lake and last remaining forest: a critical habitat for hundreds of species of plants and wildlife.
Prospect Park Alliance sustains the park in partnership with the City, but we cannot do it alone. Be a Park Champion and play your part in keeping the park green and vibrant!
- I will responsibly dispose of my litter.
- I will stay on paved or wood chipped paths in woodlands.
- I will keep my dog leashed outside off-leash hours and areas.
- I will enjoy the trees and not harm them by climbing or hanging objects.
- I will smell the blooms but leave the flowers for bees and other pollinators.